Monday, May 30, 2011

My lamest blog post ever..

Well.. long time since I last wrote something in my blog. Not that I really forgot my blog, but I just had so many ideas in the last weeks that I couldn't decide what to write..
So instead of writing nothing, I just make a short summary of the last days and those that are coming...

Not too many spectacular things have happened, I had two calm weekends in Groningen, one time having had great visitors from Eastern Europe here :)
To get a little more pep (dunno if you can say that in Englisch), it seems that I will go to Amerland (an island in the North of the Netherlands) the following weekend. The theme will be: "If you are not invited, you just invite yourself" ;)

Besides that, tomorrow I will start dancing Salsa..haha.. or I will at least try it - I guess thats one of the few things I would never do in Vienna, but well - when you are abroad, you just do more "stupid" things... ;) It's anyway jsut a try-session, so let's see...

I also started to watch 13h - it's awesome, but of course it can not compete with Dawsons Creek!!! Still thanks Hanna for recommending it to me. Speaking about Hanna, only a little bit more than a month until I get my next visitors from Vienna.. :) Zoo in Emmen + my birthday will be the programm for this July-weekend.

Well... moreover I am glad that the world is still standing, for some hours I thought the crazy American who said the world would end, two weekend ago was right..but no he was not :) Still, as I was almost facing death, I decided I have to enjoy my life as much as possible.. So I wanna go Indoor skydiving: http://www.indoorskydive.com/ in June and maybe one day paragliding.. must be awesome - flying like a bird...

Last week I also participated first time in a pub quiz.. well we sucked, haha.. but nevermind, there will be more pub quizes to come... time for revenge..

Thursday I will run 14km at the Nacht von Groningen. yaaay..

oke, this really is the lamest post I ever made (NOT EVEN A PICTURE), if I made you smile one time - I am already surprised :)

x Darius

No comments:

Post a Comment