Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dadj is in love with a Dutch girl !

Well yeah,
In the last weeks I have fallen in love with a dutch girl.. you will found out about her a little bit later as I first wanna share some other thoughts ^^

Last week I watched two nice movies: die Welle (the book is better, and I still think the whole story is too exaggerated) and 500 days of Summer (nice movie, very lovely - made me think about kharma, destiny, love@first sight and such nonsense, in the end I realized: of course there is always kind of luck, destiny, kharma or whatever that makes it possible that 2 people meet each other.. and when you  are in a relationship you can definetly say: "oh it was destiny that we met each other" "It was such an accident, that I was exactly at that place, that day, when you also where there" etc.. blabla.. that might be true.. but there you forget how often you have taken steps and made decision within this relationship. Somebody has to call the other person to ask for a date, somebody has to accept the invitation, and somebody has to do the first kiss... well... on the other hand, maybe it was meant to be.. because if you would not have kissed this time, she would have kissed you the next time, and there is just no way that the two of you would not have gotten together ;))


Sunday I was running 17km, with quite some alcohol in my blood. As we all know that when you are drunk you rarely feel any pain (besides extremely strong heart-pain cuz you are super-emotional ;)), it might therefore be a good idea to always go running after going out the night before. At least with me it had a good impact.

Oke, now the great news: I have fallen in love with a dutch girl. She is called Klaaver Jassen :) She is my triumph and the last days I almost met her every day. Sometimes she likes me - sometimes she doesnt :) I am excited to see, when I will get annoyed by her and stop meeting her... tihiii ^^

Alright - I guess that's it for the week, I am going to meet my darling now :)

Btw it's only 4 more days til my guys start their "Roadtrip to Dadj/Dasch/Dutch" - so much looking forward to it, and I guess (unless I write another post this weekend), my next post will be much more exciting, telling you some cleaned (not the xxx-rated ones) stories of our tour through the Netherlands :)

Love Dadj

1 comment: