Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls in Netherlands

Alright, I am now following a special request from some friends and focus on Dutch girls in this blog... But I have to state right from the beginning, that as some Dutch girls might read this, I wont go very much in detail here.. ;) My comments will stay very superficial.. Some people from Vienna already got some insight information via Skype, so if you are interested in details, you can demand them via a private-facebook msg, and you will see if you are elected to get more information ^^

So what to say besides the obvious? Dutch girls are blonder than Austrians and definetly taller. As they are very blond I would say that they are at least as beautiful as girls from Austria probably even more beautiful... but thats very difficult to judge.
By now, I have not met my soulmate here in Netherlands, but for 2 months that would be really really demanding. It seems like the girls here are not very open for flirts. I have more the impression that they are superficially interested in talking but that it's more difficult to get closer to them. This can of course very much be influenced by my lack of Dutch skills (although I already added it to my facebook-languages ;)). Before I came to Netherlands, I also heard that Dutch girls are very direct and straight-forward. I have to say that I have not realized this attitude until today, but probably I just use too little gel in my hair to attract any of the girls here :D (I forgot to mention that almost every Dutch guy uses a lot of hair-gel/spray/wax, when I talked about some stereotypes in Netherlands ... some posts earlier)

Together with a friend from my floor in the student house, I calculated the following:
if I would have one girl every night I stay here (approx. 365),
with approx. 50.000 students in the city,
~ 25.000 female students,
~ 12.500 single female students
~365 girls that I hook up with
this would be 2.92%.
So imagine, lining up all the single student girls in Groningen, only every 34th girl would have to kiss me, to make that happen. This would be comparable to a school class in a only-single-girls-school, and I would have to get one girl per class (yes of course they would be too young for me, I just state that as an comparison - dont get nervous... ;))
Please take in consideration that there are of course taken-student-girls in Groningen, that would might be willing to kiss me as well, changing the ratio probably to something like: every 36th girl! (In "The Game" Neil Strauss even mentions that it is probably easier to pick up taken-girls, so the ratio could be even higher ;) )

Anyway, I am afraid I wont make this happen anymore, there were too many days so far without any girl, and I am not interested in kissing 15 girls a day to make up this deficit...

As a final statement concerning girls in Netherland write now, I will just enter "most famous supermodel Netherlands" in Google pictures and add it to this post:

haha it would be a picture of Vogue-Korea, so let's try something different xD

Supermodels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_people#Supermodels)


So here is a picture of Rianne ten Haken. Why her? Because she is only one year older than me ;)



So, to also tell you something interesting that does not stay in context with any girls: Sunday I was jogging for abt. 50 minutes, and now I consider participating at the "Nacht von Groningen" on the 2nd June for 7 or 14 kms :)

Xx (as they do it here in Netherlands) Dadj


Oh yeah.. and btw: Netherlands, you better watch out 24th -30th of April some really crazy Austrians will rock the country x)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not questioning your taste in women but I'm more for this list:

    http://www.expatify.com/advice/top-10-countries-with-the-hottest-women.html

    ReplyDelete